This is the macadamia hair mask. I purchased this from http://www.buyapowa.com/ a website where you can get products for cheaper! First of all the postage was really quick and the product is 100% genuine. This pot (middle sized one) cost me £12.95 inc postage. Which was a huge reduction as this product is usually around £21 depending on where you purchase it from. On first use I realised this product was unlike anything I had used beforehand. It smelt amazing! Made my hair appear a lighter colour (a light brown to a dark blonde) and detangled and left my hair silky smooth although sometimes a little fly-away. The texture of the mask is a thick cream. You only need a small amount, a little goes a long way! This mask has had around 14 uses and I have a small amount left in the bottom. I personally think if your hair is colour-treated or in need of a serious moisture hit give this a go. Although the price tag on the high street is quite pricey I believe it is worth the money.
Value for Money: 7/10
Packaging: 9/10
Quality of product 10/10
Smell: 10/10
Would I repurchase this product?
Yes I would, it has transformed my hair and made it healthy enough to let it grow 4 inches in 5months.
Amy xo
No comments:
Post a Comment